Christian-Jewish Relations: Books, Documents, Articles and Guidelines
- Paul VI, Declaration on the Relation of the Church to Non-Christian Religions, Nostra Aetate, The Vatican, 1965.
- Anderson, R. (Ed), Commission for Religious Relations with the Jews, Guidelines and Suggestions for Implementing the Conciliar Declaration Nostra Aetate, No. 4, Vatican, December 1, 1974/January 1975.
- The Pontifical Biblical Commission, The Jewish People and Their Sacred Scriptures in the Christian Bible, Vatican Press, 2001.
- Vatican, Lineamenta. The Word of God in the Life and Mission of the Church, March 2007
- Commission for Religious Relations with The Jews, Notes on the Correct Way to present the Jews and Judaism in Preaching and Catechesis of the Roman Catholic Church, Vatican City, 1985.
- International Council of Christians and Jews, An Address to the Churches, (The Ten Points of Seelisburg), 1947.
- Re-Reading Paul: A fresh look at his attitude to Torah and to Judaism. Further Guidelines for Christian Clergy and Teachers in their use of the New Testament with reference to the New Testament's presentation of Jews and Judaism, The Council of Christians and Jews, Victoria, Australia, 1999.
- Apple, R., "Paul is too Jewish for some, too anti-Jewish for others", in Gesher.
- Confraternidad Argentina Judeo Cristiana, "Holocaust-Shoah: Its Effects on Christian Theology and Life In Argentina and Latin America", 2006.
- Council of Christians and Jews, Rightly Explaining the Word of Truth: Guidelines for Christian Clergy and Teachers in their use of the New Testament with reference to the New Testament's presentation of Jews and Judaism, The Council of Christians and Jews, Victoria, Australia, 1994.
- The United Church of Canada, Bearing Faithful Witness - A statement on United Church-Jewish Relations today, August 2003.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Reflections on Covenant and Mission. 2002.
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, Within Context
Guidelines for the Catechetical Presentation of Jews and Judaism in the New Testament.