Down payment of US$150 is non-refundable.
- If a student withdraws from the program up to 30 days prior to commencement, a 100% refund will be issued.
- If a student withdraws from the program 14 days prior to commencement, a 40% refund will be issued.
- Between 14 days prior to and 3 days following the commencement of the program, 20% of the tuition fees paid may be refunded.
- If a student is required to withdraw from the Study Program for academic or conduct reasons after the program officially begins, no money will be refunded.
- A full refund of tuition fees paid may be given in special circumstances upon the discretion of Bat Kol Institute.